1. Link to the person who tagged you (Already done)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Can’t be bollocksed.)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six factlets about a life divided by zer0
- I have had 2 online aliases before I settled on Db0. The first one was “The Mistake”. It didn’t last long. The second one was “Historian” which was taken from my surname of “Thoukydidis”. Most of my online activity from 1997 until 2002 was with this one and thus almost all my online acquaitances still call me that (Some outright denied the new one). I got the latest one from my attempts at Pascal programming.
- I have had a LOT of offline nicknames. Each person seemed to want to call me something different. By order of sequence (if I remember correctly) I was called:
- “The Neck” (At school, mostly by bullies).
- Thouky which became Thouk which became Thou. “Th” as in Theta (Mostly by school friends)
- Highlander (When I bought my first trenchcoat – Mostly “college” people)
- Marshal (When I started playing Doomtown – What an awesome game – while still actively wearing the trenchcoat – Mostly by gaming buddies)
- Historian (Mostly by online people I meat IRL)
- d’Artagnan (When I grew my current goatee while having long hair – mostly by social contacts who experienced my charming personality )
- Bob (Mostly by English people who fail at pronouncing my real name)
- K.T. (Yes, I’m aware that it’s almost pronounced “Katie” alright? Mostly by colleagues)
- The first time I kissed a girl was when I was 17. The second time was when I was 22. I was an ubergeek when that was still uncool
- As an ubergeek, I was an avid gamer in my youth. I started with adventures but ended up playing everything except sports and simulations. I stopped playing almost at the same time I started blogging.
- I prefer to listen to music all the time. I go to sleep with music and wake up with music. If I could I would implant an music playing chip into my brain so that I wouldn’t have to stop it at any point.
- I didn’t start blogging before 2005 because I considered it lame and attention-whoring. Judging by this blog, I was probably correct.
I can’t be bollocksed but if you like the idea, consider this sentence your invitation.
- 03.12.08 / 9pm
- The Life Quotient
- Post Navigation:
- « How much are we all to blame for the situation in the 3rd world?