A while ago was very active in developing game definitions for OCTGN and I’ve amassed quite a number of games I’ve developed. In this project page I’ll provide links to find them, and some short instructions on how to install and/or play them.
Game Definitions Created
Below you’ll find the games I’ve developed in the past. I am currently no longer actively developing or maintaining OCTGN games.
- Android: Netrunner (LCG) ((LCG Stands for “Living Card Game“))
- Doomtown:Reloaded (ECG) ((ECG Stands for “Expandable Card Game“))
- Star Wars: The Card Game (LCG)
- Doomtown (CCG) ((CCG Stands for Collectible Card Game. Also sometimes called TCG))
- 7th Sea (CCG)
- Dune (CCG)
- Spycraft (CCG)
- Netrunner (CCG)
- Romance of the Nine Empires (Standalone Card Game)
Game Definitions Contributed
Below are games I’ve helped with code in the past.
- Call of Cthulhu (LCG)
- Dragonball Z (CCG)
If you enjoy the work I’ve done on these games, feel free to support me on patreon.
4 thoughts on “OCTGN Game Definitions”
Hello there! I'm a developer who has been reading your source code, and I'm curious how you develop these games! Do you have an editor, something that parses the set.xml definitions, and builds the .py files accordingly, or something else entirely?
I'm just using notepad++ 🙂
Amazing work! Thanks!