A meme breaks out in the Atheist subreddit of Reddit around giant symbols of religion. The titles are simply hilarious.
The titles of the posts speak for themselves really
- This monstrosity of a cross on the side of the road is a colossal waste of money and energy lighting up that sucker every night
- you think your monstrous cross is bad? Well in Memphis we have three!
- You think your three crosses are bad? You should see this road from the Baltic region (Europe)!
- In Tulsa are the monstrous hands that put the crosses up.
- Forget the monstrous crosses, we have this Giant Jesus in Cincinnati
- Pfft, you’re statues and crosses are nothing compared to this titan!
And last but not least
Ah, reddit memes. How fun they can be!
Update: Honorary mention: His Noodly Appendage Is The Only Just God Hovering Over Gaza